Grilled Veg & Feta Couscous
Grilled courgette, red pepper, tomato and red onion tossed with couscous and feta.
- 1 medium red pepper (155g), cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small courgette (approx 165g), thickly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion (approx 110g each), cut into chunks
- 100g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 small tomatoes (approx 75g each), cut into 4 wedges
- 100g of couscous
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 200ml vegetable stock, prepared according to the packet instructions
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Serves: 2
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £1.28
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 459
- 5-a-day per serving: 2.4
- Print Recipe
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the red onion, pepper, tomato and courgette on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp oil and grill for 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and beginning to char.
- Meanwhile, prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions using the stock instead of water. Stir in the mixed herbs, lemon juice and 1 tbsp oil.
- To serve, toss the grilled vegetables with the feta and couscous and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)