Classic Greek salad with feta and olives.
- 100g feta, cubed
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a half cucumber portion, sliced and quartered
- 75g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tin black olives, drained and halved
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Serves: 1
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Price per person: £1.75
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 384
- 5-a-day per serving: 3.2
- Print Recipe
- To make the dressing, mix the oil, vinegar, lemon juice and mixed herbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the dressing together with the red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and feta.
If taking this as a packed lunch, store the dressing in a separate container and add it to the salad right before you eat.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)