One Pot Potato & Pork Chilli
An easy and nutritious pork, bean and potato chilli, courtesy of the Potato Council.
- 500g of diced pork
- 1 medium yellow pepper (155g), diced
- 400g of tinned red kidney beans
- 500g jar chilli cooking sauce
- 2 medium baking potatoes (approx 320g each), diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Serves: 4
- Course: Main Course
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 30 mins
- Price per person: £1.87
- Store cupboard: Typical
- Calories per serving: 587
- 5-a-day per serving: 1
- Print Recipe
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the pork and pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, kidney beans and chilli cooking sauce. Wash the jar out with a little water and add to the pan.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until potatoes and pork are cooked throughout. Serve immediately.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)