Goat's Cheese & Grilled Red Pepper Pasta
This recipe works in combination with: Asparagus & Pea Frittata.
Pasta tossed with grilled red pepper, goat's cheese and rocket leaves.
- half a 70g bag of rocket leaves
- 50g of soft goat's cheese
- 2 medium red peppers (155g each), thinly sliced
- 100g of value pasta shapes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Serves: 2
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £1.50
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 280
- 5-a-day per serving: 2.1
- Print Recipe
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the pepper on a baking tray, drizzle with the oil and grill for 10-15 minutes, or until tender and beginning to char.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the goat's cheese, grilled red pepper and rocket. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)