Greek Style Couscous
A Greek-inspired couscous salad with feta cheese, cucumber, olives, cherry tomatoes and a simple dressing.
- 300g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 half cucumber portion, chopped
- 200g of feta cheese, crumbled
- 185g of black olives, halved
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 160g of couscous
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 160ml vegetable stock, prepared according to the packet instructions
- Serves: 4
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Price per person: £1.12
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 439
- 5-a-day per serving: 1.9
- Print Recipe
- Prepare the couscous according to the packet instructions using vegetable stock instead of water.
- Mix the oil and lemon juice in a large bowl, add the cucumber, olives, feta and cherry tomatoes and toss with the couscous. Season with salt and pepper, add extra lemon juice to taste and serve.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)