Grilled Veg & Houmous Wraps
Grilled courgette, red onion and red pepper wraps with houmous and mayo.
- 8 plain flour tortilla wraps
- 2 medium courgettes (approx 240g each), thickly sliced
- 200g of houmous
- one-quarter of a 140g bag of mixed salad leaves
- 1 large red onion (approx 210g), thickly sliced
- 2 large red peppers (170g each), thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Serves: 4
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 15 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £1.42
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 545
- 5-a-day per serving: 2.5
- Print Recipe
- Preheat the grill to high. Place the pepper, red onion and courgette on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil. Season with salt and pepper and grill for 10-15 minutes, turning once, or until the vegetables are tender and beginning to char.
- Meanwhile, warm the wraps according to the packet instructions to be ready at the same time as the grilled vegetables.
- To assemble, spread the houmous and mayonnaise evenly over the tortilla wraps, then divide the pepper, red onion and courgette evenly between them. Top with the salad leaves, wrap securely and serve.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)