Smoked Salmon Spaghetti
Spaghetti tossed with smoked salmon, lemon juice, Parmesan and black pepper.
- 100g of smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 180g of spaghetti
- 30g of Parmesan cheese, (2 tbsp)
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- Serves: 2
- Course: Main Course
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £1.84
- Store cupboard: Typical
- Calories per serving: 609
- 5-a-day per serving: 0
- Print Recipe
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- When the pasta is nearly cooked, heat the olive oil in a frying pan over a low heat and gently fry the garlic for 2 minute.
- Drain the cooked pasta and toss with the cooked garlic, smoked salmon and lemon juice. Season generously with freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately, topped with the Parmesan cheese.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)