Chicken Pasta Salad
This recipe works in combination with: Grilled Salmon & Green Beans.
An easy pasta salad with chicken, tomato and green beans tossed with a simple dressing.
- 220g of sliced cooked chicken, cut into 1 cm strips
- 50g of fine trimmed green beans, halved
- 2 medium tomatoes (approx 100g each), coarsely chopped
- 100g of value pasta shapes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Serves: 2
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Price per person: £1.21
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 329
- 5-a-day per serving: 1.1
- Print Recipe
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. In a separate pan, cook the green beans in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, mix together the oil, vinegar and mixed herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and green beans and toss with the chicken, tomatoes and dressing. Season to taste, serve and enjoy.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)