Crab & Tomato Linguine
Linguine pasta tossed with crab, fresh red chilli, cherry tomatoes and fresh parsley.
- 340g of tinned white crab meat in brine, drained
- 300g of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 28g of fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves picked from stalks and finely chopped
- 260g of linguine pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Serves: 4
- Course: Main Course
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £2.00
- Store cupboard: Cook's
- Calories per serving: 352
- 5-a-day per serving: 0.9
- Print Recipe
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- A few minutes before the pasta is cooked, heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan and gently fry the chopped red chilli for 2 minutes, or until softened. Add the cherry tomatoes and crab to the pan and stir over a medium heat until hot.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the chilli, cherry tomatoes and crab. Finally, toss in the parsley and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)