Chicken Fajita Wraps
Chicken, red pepper and onion cooked in fajita spices, topped with cheese, lettuce and soured cream and rolled up in tortillas.
- 1 large onion (approx 210g), thinly sliced
- 1/4 of round lettuce, leaves torn
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 8 plain flour tortilla wraps
- 1 medium red pepper (155g), thickly sliced
- 35g of fajita seasoning mix
- 150ml of soured cream
- 100g of cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Serves: 4
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £1.98
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 633
- 5-a-day per serving: 1.1
- Print Recipe
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 3-4 minutes, or until soft. Add the pepper and chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the pepper is tender and the chicken is cooked. Stir in the fajita spices and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Divide the filling evenly between the tortilla wraps and top with the cheese and lettuce. Spoon on some soured cream, roll up and serve immediately.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)