Grilled Salmon & Green Beans
This recipe works in combination with: Chicken Pasta Salad.
Grilled salmon served with green beans and boiled new potatoes.
- 150g of fine trimmed green beans
- 3 medium new potatoes (approx 70g each), quartered
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp margarine/butter
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Serves: 2
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 15 mins
- Price per person: £2.99
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 339
- 5-a-day per serving: 0.9
- Print Recipe
- Preheat the grill to high. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and grill for 10-12 minutes, or until it begins to flake.
- Meanwhile, cook the new potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes, or until tender. Cook the green beans in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain the vegetables. Toss the new potatoes with the margarine/butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the grilled salmon with the green beans and boiled new potatoes and drizzle with the lemon juice.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)