Chicken & Bacon Club (3 days)
This recipe works in combination with: Bacon & Avocado (2 days).
Sandwiches with bacon, chicken, tomato and lettuce.
- 6 x rashers streaky bacon
- 1 medium tomato (approx 100g), thinly sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- 220g of sliced cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Serves: 1
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Price per person: £2.74
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 869
- 5-a-day per serving: 2.8
- Print Recipe
- Preheat the grill. Cook the bacon for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through, until browned and crispy.
- Divide the bacon, chicken, tomato, little gem and mayonnaise evenly between sandwiches and lightly season with salt and pepper.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)