Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
A classic Italian-inspired pasta dish with sun-dried tomato, basil and mozzarella.
- 280g of sun-dried tomatoes
- 28g of fresh basil, leaves stripped from stalk and torn
- 2 value mozzarella balls, torn
- 200g of value pasta shapes
- Serves: 4
- Course: Lunch
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 10 mins
- Price per person: £0.95
- Store cupboard: Basic
- Calories per serving: 603
- 5-a-day per serving: 0.8
- Print Recipe
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, drain the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes (reserving 4 tbsp) and roughly chop.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the chopped tomatoes, reserved oil, mozzarella and three quarters of the basil. Season to taste and serve immediately topped with the remaining basil leaves.
Add a comment
Tried this recipe? Why not add a comment below and let us know what you thought of it. (You need a Facebook, Hotmail, AOL or Yahoo account to add a comment.)